My dog's favorite toy is Santa (meme)

 "My dog's favorite toy is Santa, so we brought her to see him". I love this meme; it's so wholesome. How could you not love this? Look at this pupper; that's one happy doggo. Every good pup deserves to have a Christmas this good.

A meme of a dog and Santa Claus
Look, it's Santa Claus!

This person really loves their dog to give it a Christmas like this. If I had a dog, I would love to see it this happy. Christmas is for everyone, and doggos are people too! 😀

Dogs are great

So if you have a doggo, make it happy this X-mas and do something like this for it; it will be so happy. Christmas memes are awesome.

Christmas is great

Do you love Christmas? It's my favorite time of year. Such a happy time. People all over the world love Christmas. It's a truly great time. You can see why it's so popular all around the world. And who doesn't love Santa Claus?

Comments