This dog looks like he's in quite a jam there. I don't know what happened here, but I think this doggo is broken. He needs help to get out of this situation. This dog is in a hilarious position. I've never seen a puppy do this before, have you? Canines are really "man's best friend". This just proves you can teach them new tricks! He definitely can't bark with his foot in his mouth.
What was he doing?
I bet he was trying to play or something, and look what he did. What a silly doggo. Dogs are so funny sometimes.
What would you do if you saw a dog doing this? I'm not sure what I would do. Probably grab a camera for sure. That's the best thing to do. What a great photo opportunity. I love funny dog memes. They're great.
What a funny dog
Hopefully, this meme made you laugh as much as us. Please share with your friends. Dogs are a great gift to us, and we should be thankful to have them on this Earth. I think most of us would agree with that sentiment.

Comments
Post a Comment