You need more cowbell (funny SNL meme)

"Needs more cowbell". Cowbell is what makes the song super awesome. Just take it from Christopher Walken; he knows what he's talking about. I still remember the first time I saw this SNL skit; it was so funny then, and it is now. What a classic. Saturday Night Live is such a great comedy show. I've been watching it since I was a kid. 

Walken needs more cowbell


He's the legend among legends that you want to listen to. This SNL scene is so classic; it's one of the best things I've ever seen. He really is a legend. I'm so glad they picked him to be a part of this sketch. He really made history there. Now everyone knows the meme.
Christopher Walken meme about needing more cowbell
A meme of Christopher Walken from the SNL Blue Öyster Cult skit.

What a great SNL skit


This is from the Blue Öyster Cult SNL skit, where they played their famous song "Don't Fear the Reaper". Walken plays a music producer, and they are in a studio. Will Ferrell is so great in that sketch. Makes us laugh as always. Sometimes it just requires more cowbell. This is really a funny meme, and I love it.

Comments