Summer Olympics 2024 meme

This phone has no camera (MEME)

That's pretty sad, that they didn't even do their research before making this ad. Remember the old flip phones that didn't have cameras? We all know the struggle.
A meme of girls taking a selfie with a flip phone
The flip phone doesn't have a camera? How funny.

I used to have flip phones. In fact, I had them for a long time. I didn't switch to smartphones until way after some people.

A funny meme


I think it's funny that they chose to use this photo for this, not realizing that the flip phone had no camera.

Made me laugh


What a funny meme. Ah, the good old days, before smartphones. Just look at them, taking a photo when there's no camera. So funny. If you enjoyed this meme, leave a comment.

Comments

Click button below to view a random page