Summer Olympics 2024 meme

I will sit here (funny cat meme)

I'll just curl up right here, this is the perfect play to lay down. Ha ha. Cats really do stuff like this. They're so funny.
A funny meme of a kitten sitting on a guy's face
If the kitty fits, he will sit

This is a good place to sit, I will sit here. Aren't cats the best? Kittens are so funny. The way he's just sitting on the guy's face like that. He found a nice warm place to sit, apparently. You have to love these little kittens.

Cats are amazing


They really are your best friends. I love cat memes like this, they really make my day. I hope this little guy puts a smile on your face. 

Cats can always brighten your day, no matter what. Cats are the best. I love them, they're my favorite animals. Who doesn't love cats? If you do, please share this with your friends.

Comments

Click button below to view a random page