I think this coffee is broken; I'm still tired! Isn't that how it goes sometimes? You wake up in the morning and drink your coffee, and sometimes it doesn't properly wake you up. 😅
| A funny image of a dog in a robe, tired, with a cup of coffee. |
So after you drink the cup, you're still tired. That's not a good feeling. I want it to wake me up and give me energy. That's the best way. If it doesn't wake you up, what's the point?
Coffee memes are the best
I need a good cup of Joe in the morning to get my day going right. Anyways, isn't this meme super relatable?
I think it is.
| A person's hand holding a cappuccino in the dark. |
Hopefully, this one makes you laugh. Remember to put a little extra caffeine in your brew so it gets you going.
Comments
Post a Comment