Showing people love and affection? Giving people space?

I think we should just do both. What do you think? At least if we respect our friends and loved ones, we should do both. Then I think we will have happy relationships. And they will be high quality as well. Don't you?

A meme about showing people love and affection
This image explains how you should treat your friends.

This is how we can all be better friends in life. I think this meme really explains it well. Being a better friend is important. So give people space when they need it, or show them love when they need it. 

This meme is a good reminder


I think this is a good reminder. Let's do both of these things. Let's all be good friends and be good to the people in our lives. I hope you agree with this meme. It's one of those reminders for us to just be better people.

I love wholesome memes like this. 

Comments