Shaggy and Scooby, you search the basement

Yeah, you guys just go to the basement; we'll take care of the rest. Don't worry about us.

Fred from Scooby Doo meme
Scooby-Doo meme about Shaggy and Scooby searching the basement.

Shaggy and Scooby can search the basement for clues; Daphne, Velma, and I will take the upstairs bedroom. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

Fred is quite a funny guy


What a character he is! I wonder what they're going to do? It's a mystery to be solved. What a funny meme right here. I mean, it may not be the most appropriate, but this one still really makes us laugh. Scooby-Doo for the win. Share this if you thought it was hilarious.

Information about the image


This meme is taken from the popular cartoon Scooby-Doo. The series was created in 1969 and has remained popular ever since. It was produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions.

Comments